2200 PO Posts Last Date To Apply 24.05.2016State Bank of India Has Invited Application For 2200 Probationary Officer (PO).All Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Before 24.05.2016 .For More Details Like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, Exam Paper, Syllabus Refer Article Given below.........
Name Of The Recruiter : State Bank Of India
Total No of Posts : 2200 Posts
Name Of The Posts : Probationary Officers
Name & No Of The Posts :
- Probationary Officer (PO) : 2200 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree, Bachelors Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.Refer Official Notification for More Details.
Salary Structure : 23700-42020/-.
Job Location : All Over India
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Performance in On-line Exam, Interview
Application Fee : For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - 600 & For All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee is - 100/-
How To Apply : All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://www.sbi.co.in Before 24.05.2016.
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in .
- Last Date for The Registration of Application Form : 24.05.2016
128 Stipendiary Trainees Posts Last Date To Apply 04.06.2016Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Has Invited Applications For 128 Stipendiary Trainees Posts. All Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Before .For More Details Like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Process, Exam Paper, Syllabus Refer Article Given below.........
Name Of The Recruiter : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Total No of Posts : 128 Posts
Name Of The Posts : Stipendiary Trainees
Name & No Of The Posts :
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant : 16 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainees/ Scientific Assistant : 36 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) Plant Operator : 26 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainees / Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) Maintainer : 50 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates should have done 10th / 12th / Diploma (Engineering) / Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Performance in Written Exam, Physical standard verification, Interview .
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300 - 34800/- With 4200/- Grade Pay .
How To Apply : All Eligible Candidates Can Download application Form through official website http://www.npcil.nic.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with required documents to the given Address Before 04.06.2016.
Deputy Manager (HRM),
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Kakrapar Gujarat Site, Plant Site,
Po: Anumala,Via: Vyara, Dist: TAPI (Gujarat)-394651Important Date :
- Last Date for The Registration of Application Form : 04.06.2016
Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal
Master Of Engineering Examination Syllabus
- RGPV Master Of Engineering 1st Semester Syllabus
- RGPV Master Of Engineering 2nd Semester Syllabus
- RGPV Master Of Engineering 3rd Semester Syllabus
- RGPV Master Of Engineering 4th Semester Syllabus
Rajiv Gandhi Technical University Bhopal
MCA 1st Semester Syllabus
MCA-103 Programming and Problem Solving in CUNIT-I
- An overview: Problem identification, analysis, design, coding, testing & debugging, implementation,modification & maintenance; algorithms & flowcharts; Characteristics of a good program - accuracy,simplicity, robustness, portability, minimum resource & time requirement, modularization; Rules/ conventions of coding, documentation, naming variables; Top down design; Bottom-up design.
- Fundamentals of C Programming: History of C; Structure of a C Program; Data types; Constant & Variable, naming variables; Operators & expressions; Control Constructs – if-else, for, while, do-while;Case switch statement; Arrays; Formatted & unformatted I/O; Type modifiers & storage classes; Ternary operator; Type conversion & type casting; Priority & associativity of operators.
- Modular Programming: Functions; Arguments; Return value; Parameter passing – call by value, call by reference; Return statement; Scope, visibility and life-time rules for various types of variable, static variable; Calling a function; Recursion – basics, comparison with iteration, types of recursion- direct, indirect, tree and tail recursion, when to avoid recursion, examples.
- Advanced Programming Techniques: Special constructs – Break, continue, exit(), goto & labels; Pointers -& and * operators, pointer expression, pointer arithmetic, dynamic memory management functions like malloc(), calloc(), free(); String; Pointer v/s array; Pointer to pointer; Array of pointer & its limitation; Function returning pointers; Pointer to function, Function as parameter; Structure – basic, declaration, membership operator, pointer to structure, referential operator, self referential structures, structure within structure, array in structure, array of structures; Union – basic, declaration; Enumerated data type;Type def; command line arguments.
- Miscellaneous Features: File handling and related functions; printf & scanf family;C preprocessor –basics, #Include, #define, #undef, conditional compilation directive like #if, #else, #elif, #endif, #ifdef and #ifndef; Variable argument list functions.
- Kerninghan & Ritchie “The C programming language”, PHI
- Schildt “C:The Complete reference” 4th ed TMH.
- Cooper Mullish “The Spirit of C”, Jaico Publishing House, Delhi
- Kanetkar Y. “Let us C”, BPB.
- Kanetkar Y.: “Pointers in C” , BPB
- Gottfried : “Problem Solving in C”, Schaum Series
- Jones, Harrow Brooklish “C Programming with Problem Solving”, Wiley Dreamtech India.