TAGS:-RGPV BE-206 SYLLABUS I RGPV COMMUNICATIVE LANGUAGE SYLLABUS I RGPV BE-206 SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD RGPV SYLLABUS I RGPV BHOPAL SYLLABUS I RGPV SYLLABUS DOWNLOAD IN PDF I RGTU 1ST SEM COMMUCATIVE LANGUAGE SYLLABUS I RGTU 2ND SEM COMMUCATIVE LANGUAGE SYLLABUS I RGTU 1ST SEM SYLLABUS I RGTU 2ND SEM SYLLABUS
Rajiv Gandhi Proudhyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Bachelor of Engineering B.E. (Common to all Disciplines)
COMMUNICATIVE LANGUAGE (BE-206) 
Course objective:
This course intends to impart practical training in the use of English Language for Communicative purposes and aims to develop students’ personality through Language Lab.

Topics to be covered in the Language laboratory sessions:
  • Introducing oneself, family, social roles, personal image design, building relationships, body language, concept of time and space.
  • Public Speaking and oral skills with emphasis on conversational practice,Role plays, extempore speech, JAM (Just a minute sessions), describing objects and situations, giving directions, debate, telephonic etiquette.
  • Reading Comprehension: Intensive reading skills, rapid reading, and reading aloud (Reading material to be selected by the teacher).
  • Translation from English to Hindi and vice versa.
  • Oral Presentation: preparation and delivery (Topic to be selected by the teacher.)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers