META TAGS:- DOWNLOAD RGPV IT 7TH SEMESTER SYLLABUS I IT-720 EMBEDDED SYSTEM SYLLABUS I RGPV IT 7TH SEM EMBEDDED SYSTEM SYLLABUS I RGPV IT 7TH SEM SYLLABUS I RGTU IT 7TH SEM SYLLABUS I RGTU BHOPAL IT 7TH SEM SYLLABUS I RGPV IT SYLLABUS I RGPV BHOPAL SYLLABUS I RGPV IT VII SEMESTER SYLLABUS I RGPV EMBEDDED SYSTEM SYLLABUS I IT EMBEDDED SYSTEM SYLLABUS I IT EMBEDDED SYSTEM IT-720 SYLLABUS I IT 7TH SEM ELECTIVE SUBJECT SYLLABUS I IT 7TH SEM ELECTIVE 2 SYLLABUS
EMBEDDED SYSTEM  IT-720 SYLLABUS
Branch : Information Technology, VII Semester
Course: Embedded System
UNIT I
Introduction to Embedded System:Categories, Requirements, Applications, Challenges and Issues.Core of Embedded system, Memory, Sensors and Actuators, communication interface, Embedded firmware,system components.

UNIT II
Fundamental issues of hardware software co-design:computational models in embedded design data flow graph,control flow graph,state machine model,sequential programmed model, concurrent model,unified modeling language.

UNIT III 
Architecture of 8085 micro controller:memory organization, registers, interrupts, addressing modes, instruction sets.

UNIT IV
Embedded firmware design approaches:OS based,Super loop based.Embedded firmware development languages-Assembly language based,high level language based, mixed. Programming in embedded C.

UNIT V
Types of Operating system:Task, process and threads, Multi processing and multi task,Task scheduling, Task communication, Task synchronization.

REFERENCE BOOKS:-
  • Shibu K V, “Introduction to Embedded System”, TMH.
  • David E Simon, “An Embedded Software Primer”, Pearson education Asia, 2001.
  • Steven F. Barett, Daniel J. Pack, “Embedded Systems” Pearson education, First Impression 2008.
  • Vahid Frank, Tony Givargis, “Embedded System Design”, John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
  • Dream Tech Software Team, “Programming for Embedded Systems” Wiley Publishing house Inc.
  • Sriram V Iyer, Pankaj Gupta, “Embedded Realtime Systems Programming”, TMH.
  • Raj Kamal, “Embedded Systems”, TMH.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers