Rajiv Gandhi Technological University, Bhopal
C.S.(Sixth Semester) EXAM, June-2011
PRINCIPLES OF PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES [ CS- 602(N) ]
Time: 3 Hrs      Max Marks: 100      Min Marks: 35
Note:- Attempt any five question .All questions carry equal marks.
Q.1 (a) Explain object oriented programming and logic programming with examples? 10
       (b) Explain the steps of compilation in PLL ? 10

Q.2 (a) Explain the difference between in type coherance and type equivalence ? 10
       (b) What do you mean by Aliasing and Overloading ? 10

Q.3 (a) Consider the example program, discuss the call by reference and call by value :    10
               Swap ( a[i] , a[j] ) 
               What happens if i = j ?
               Swap ( int x , int y )
              {
                x = x + y ;
                y = x - y ;
                x = x - y ;
                               }
         (b) Explain design issues of sub program and parameter passing methods ?  10

Q.4  (a) Explain the phases of grammar ? 10
        (b) Why pointer is necessary in any programming languages ? 10

Q.5  (a) What is the scope of a loop parameter in ADA ?compare it with static and dynamic 
            scope  ? 10
        (b)Which language treat all parameters (Operator) having the same priority in what order the operations performed ? 10

Q.6 (a) Discuss the effect of the global variable on the writability and readability of large 
          program ?10
       (b) What do you mean by co- routines ? explain. 10

Q.7 (a) Explain procedure of encapsulation & message passing in programming language ?10
       (b) Write the working procedure of exception handling in C++ ? 10

Q.8  Write short notes on any four of the following :   20
        (a) Functional programming languages
        (b) Java  threads
        (c) Fundamentals of sub programes
        (d) Parse tree
        (e) Error handling
META TAGS:-RGPV CS 6TH SEM PPL PAPERS I RGPV CS 6TH SEM LAST FIVE YEAR PAPERS I RGPV CS PRINCIPLES OF PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES LAST YEAR PAPER I RGPV CS 6TH SEM PPL PAPER I RGPV CS 6TH SEM PRINCIPLES OF PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES PREVIOUS PAPER I CS 6TH SEM PRINCIPLES OF PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES GUESS PAPER I PRINCIPLES OF PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES MODEL PAPERS I RGTU 6TH SEM PRINCIPLE OF PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES OLD PAPERS I RGTU COMPUTER SCIENCE 6TH SEM PPL OLD PAPERS I CS-602 SAMPLE PAPERS I RGPV CS-602 MODEL PAPERS I CS-602 EXAM PAPERS I RGPV CS-602 SAMPLE PAPERS I RGPV 6TH SEM CS-602 SOLVED PAPERS I CS-602 EXAM PAPERS I PRINCIPLE OF PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE OLD PAPERS I CS-602 LAST 5 YEAR PAPERS I RGTU 6TH SEM OLD PAPERS I RGTU 6TH SEM PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers