PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY VIII(MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY-III) PY - 703
The synthesis of the selected drugs, mode of action, classification, uses, SAR of the following category of drugs:

Drugs acting on Cardiovascular system : 
  • Cardiac Glycosides
  • Antiarrythmic drugs
  • Antianginal drugs
  • Antihypertensive drugs
  • Antihyperlipidimic drugs
Drugs acting on Urinary system : 
  • Diuretics
Chemotherapeutic Agents :
  • Anti metabolites(Including Sulpha durgs)
  • Anti viral & Anti HIV,
  • Anti neoplastic,
  • Anti malarials,
  • AntiProtozoal
  • Anti tubercular,
  • Anthelmintics,
  • Antifungals
  • B-lactum antibiotics
  • Aminoglycosides
  • Protein synthesis inhibitors (Tetracyclins,chloramphenicol,Macrolides)
  • Miscellaneous antibiotics (Bacitracin, Glycopeptides, Polymyxins)
  • Immuno- suppressive
Drugs affecting uterine motility 
  • Oxytocins (including prostaglandins and Ergot alkaloids).
BOOKS RECOMMENDED:
  • Foye, W.C., Principles of Medicinal Chemistry, Lea and Febiger, Philadelphia.
  • Wolff , M.E. Ed., Burger’s Medicinal Chemistry, John Wiley and Sons, New York.
  • Hansch, C., Comprehensive Medicinal Chemistry, Pergarnon Press, Oxford
  • Delagado,J.N.and Remers,W.A.R, Wilson and Giswold’s Text Book of Organic,Medicianl and Pharmaceutical Chemistry, J.Lippincott Co., Philadelphia.
  • Nogrady, T., Medicinal Chemistry-A Biochemical Approach, Oxford University Press, New York, Oxford.
  • Kar, A., Medicinal Chemistry, Willey Eastern Ltd., New Delhi.
  • Patrick, G., An Introduction to Medicinal Chemistry, Scientific Distributors, Mumbai.
  • Malone, Dyson and Purey, May’s Chemistry of Synthetic Drugs.
  • Parimoo, P., Text Book of Medicinal Chemistry, CBS Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi.
  • Thomas, G., Introduction to medicinal Chemistry, CBS Publishers and Distributors, New Delhi.
  • Sten lake B.J. medicinal and pharm. Chemistry pharma mid press, Hyderabad

META TAGS:-RGTU B.PHARMACY 7TH SEM PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS I RGTU PHARMACY 7TH SEM OLD PAPERS I RGTU PHARMACY 7TH SEM PAPERS I RGTU OLD PAPERS I RGPV BHOPAL PHARMACY 7TH SEM PREVIOUS YAER PAPERS I PHARMACY 7TH SEM LAST 5 YEAR PAPERS I PHARMACY 7TH SEM MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY SYLLABUS I PHARMACY [HARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY SYLLABUS I PY-703 SYLLABUS I RGTU PY-703 SYLLABUS I PHARMACY 7TH SEM SYLLABUS I RGTU SYLLABUS I RGTU 7TH SEM SYLLABUS I RGPV B.PHARMACY 7TH SEM SYLLABUS

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers