R.G.P.V. Bhopal (MP)
B.E. (4th Semester) EXAM, JUNE-2010
DIGITAL ELECTRONICS [ EC-403(N) ]
Time:3 Hrs     Max Marks:100     Min Marks:35
Note:- Attempt any five question .All questions carry equal marks.
UNIT-I
Q.1.(a) Describe the weighted and non-weighted codes? 10
        (b) Do the following as directed:  10
                        (i)  (235)7 = (?) 8 = (?) BCD
                        (ii) (235) BCD  + (432) BCD  in Ex-3
OR
Q.2.(a) Explain the Error detecting and Error-correcting codes with the suitable example?  10
        (b).Minimize the following expression using K-Map and realize with NAND gates? 10
                         F(A,B,C,D)=? m(2,3,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15)
UNIT-II
Q.3.(a)Explain the working of Modulo-5 counter with state diagram and truth table? 10
        (b) Draw and explain the BCD adder circuits? 10
OR
Q.4.(a)Convert JK Flip-Flop to SR and SR to JK Flip-Flop? 10
       (b)Explain the Operation of  look ahead carry generator? 10
UNIT-III
Q.5.(a)Write short notes on Astable multivibrator using transistor?  10
        (b)Draw the circuit of TTL with totem-pole output and verify that it performs NAND operation?10 
OR
Q.6.(a)Write short notes on bistable multivibrator using transistors? 10
       (b)Write short notes on MOS logic family?also explain PMOS,NMOS,and CMOS? 10 
UNIT-IV
Q.7(a).Expalin the working of Master-slave JK Flip-Flop? 10
      (b)Write short notes on semiconductor memories?  10
OR
Q.8(a)Write short notes on(any two) each 5
               (i). PLAs
               (ii) PALs
              (iii) EEPROM
              (iv) Multipxer Tree
       (b)Design the circuit using 4:1 multiplexer? 10
                F(A,B,C,D)= ?m (0,2,4.,56,8,,9,11,12,13,14)
UNIT-V
Q.9.(a).Write short notes on  edged triggered SR-flip flop ? 10
       (b) Differantiate between latch and flip-flop? 10
OR
Q.10 (a).Write short notes on? 10
                (i)  Fan-In-Fan-Out
                (ii) Noise Margin
               (iii) Speed of Operation
               (iv) Power dissipation
         (b) Explain the working of  CMOS NAND and CMOS-NOR ? 10
META TAGS:-RGPV EC-403 OLD PAPERS I DOWNLOAD RGPV EC-4TH SEMESTER SAMPLE PAPERS I EC-403 LAST 5 YEAR PAPERS I DIGITAL ELECTRONICS MODEL PAPERS I DIGITAL ELECTRONICS EC-403 GUESS PAPERS I RGTU EC-4TH SEM OLD PAPERS I RGTU EC-4TH SEMESTER DCS PAPERS I DIGITAL CIRCUIT SYSTEM OLD PAPERS I DCS SAMPLE PAPERS I DCS GUESS PAPERS I DIGITAL ELECTRONICS SOLVED PAPERS I DIGITAL ELECTRONICS GUESSING PAPERS I RGTU MODEL PAPERS I RGTU EC 4TH SEM OLD PAPERS I RGTU 4TH SEM SAMPLE PAPERS I RGPV 4TH SEM GUESS PAPERS I RGPV EC 4TH SEM MODEL PAPERS I RGTU MODEL PAPERS FOR DIGITAL ELECTRONICS I DIGITAL CIRCUIT SYSTEM OLD PAPERS

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers