SYLLABUS FOR EXAMINATION
The candidates are put through three kinds of testings to ensure that the persons selected have: 
(i) a wide range of general awareness; 
(ii) analytical ability and content retention capacity; and 
(iii) a cheerful mental disposition even under stressful conditions and some other officers like qualities. Each one of these requirements is tested respectively through:

As per the new pattern, at the Preliminary Examination stage, there will be two bjective-type question papers common for all the candidates. Both these papers will have equal weightage. The emphasis will be on testing the aptitude of the candidate for the demanding life in the civil service, and on the ethical and moral dimensions of decision-making.The new scheme will have the advantages of 
(a) testing a candidate’s decision-making skills and aptitude for the civil services; and 
(b) providing a level playing field for all the aspirants, since all the candidates will have to attempt two common objective type papers.
 

The new pattern has come into effect from Civil Services Exam, 2011. The change is effective only for the Preliminary Test, i.e., the first stage of the Civil Services Exam from 2011 onwards. The second and third stages — Civil Services Main Exam and Interview, respectively — will remain the same.



(C) Interview Test


META TAGS:-IAS 2012 SYLLABUS I INDIAN CIVIL SERVICES 2012 SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD IAS 2012 DETAILED SYLLABUS I IAS 2012 SYLLABUS I IAS SYLLABUS I IAS 2012 MAIN EXAM SYLLABUS I IAS 2012 PRELIMINARY EXAM SYLLABUS I IAS 2012 DESCRIPTIVE SUBJECT SYLLABUS I IAS 2012 OPTIONAL SUBJECT LIST I UPSC 2012 OPTIONAL SUBJECT SYLLABUS I INDIAN CIVIL SERVICES 2012 SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD IAS 2012 SYLLABUS I IAS 2012 COMPLETE SYLLABUS I IAS 2012 DESCRIPTIVE SUBJECT SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD IAS 2012 EXAM SYLLABUS I CSAT 2012 SYLLABUS I CSAT APTITUDE SYLLABUS I IAS 2012 GENERAL STUDIES SYLLABUS I IAS 2012 GENERAL KNOWLEDGE SYLLABUS I IAS 2012 GK SYLLABUS

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers