RGPV BHOPAL,MP
M.C.A.(3RD Semester) Examination
OBJECT ORIENTED METHODOLOGY & C++[MCA-303]
Time: 3 Hrs Max Marks: 100 Min: 40
Note :Attempts All questions.All Question carry equal marks.

Q.1.(a) Compare abstraction and encapsulation.Give advantages and disadvantages of polymorphism in an object-oriented system. What types of relationship can be present between two classes, say A and B ?
       (b) Write a class to keep track of accounts in a bank. Also provide suitable constructors.?
       (c) Compare the following :
               (i) Object-oriented and object base language
              (ii) Default constructor and parametrized constructor and copy constructor.

Q.2.(a) What is container-ship or delegation ? How does it differ from inheritance?
       (b) Write a program to create a class time containing date,hours, minutes and seconds.
Overload binary '+' operator such that you can add two objects of the class time with the
range of minutes and seconds.Display the added object. ?
      (c) What are the various forms of inheritance?Explain with examples with their applicability.?

Q.3.(a) Differentiate between the following :
            (i) Interface and abstract class
           (ii) Early and late binding
           (iii) Private, public and protected access modifiers
       (b) When are virtual functions created for implementing late binding ? What basic rules should be observed ? When do we make a virtual function "pure" ?
      (c) What is a friend function ? When and how do we declare a class of a friend class ? A friend function cannot be used to overload the assignment operator. Explain why.?

Q.4.(a) Write a program in C++ which use the 'try', 'catch' and 'throw' functions.?
       (b) How can you create insertors and extractors of your own ? Write down the syntax of both.
       (c) Compare the following : 

             (i) Formatted I/O vs Standard I/O system
             (ii) Files vs Manipulators

Q.5.(a) Draw an instance diagram for two squares with a common side under the following conditions :
              (i) A point belongs to one or more polygons.
             (ii) A point belongs to almost two polygons.
       (b) Differentiate among creational, structural and behavioral pattern.
       (c) Perform OOA and OOD for examination results display system of a University on the following points :
            (i) Identify actors and their responsibilities
           (ii) Draw detailed use case diagram
          (iii)Draw design class diagram 

META TAGS:-OBJECT ORIENTED METHODOLOGY OLD PAPERS I RGTU MCA SAMPLE PAPERS I RGTU MCA MODEL PAPERS I DOWNLOAD RGTU MCA GUESS PAPERS I MCA 2ND SEM 3RD SEM OLD PAPERS I RGTU MCA-303 OBJECT ORIENTED METHODOLOGY SAMPLE PAPERS I DOWNLOAD RGTU MCA SAMPLE PAPERS I RGTU MCA 3RD SEMESTER OLD PAPERS I RGTU MCA 3RD SEMESTER EXAM PAPERS I RGTU MCA QUESTION PAPERS I RGPV MCA 3RD SEM OLD EXAM PAPERS I RGTU MCA 3RD SEM OOT EXAM PAPERS I RGPV MCA-303 EXAM PAPERS I RGPV MCA SAMPLE PAPERS FOR MCA-303 I RGTU MCA-303 MODEL PAPERS I RGTU MCA PAPERS I RGTU MCA OLD PAPERS I RGPV MCA 3RD SEM GUESSING PAPERS I RGTU MCA 3RD SEM ALL PREVIOUS PAPERS

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers