RGPV BHOPAL,MP
M.C.A.(5th Semester) Examination
Embedded System [MCA-505]
Time: 3 Hrs Max Marks: 100 Min: 40
Note :Attempts Any 5 Questions.All Question carry equal marks. 
Q.1.(a) What is DRAM?How is it better from S-RAM?
       (b) What are the different typical hard-wares used in embedded microcomputer system?


Q.2.(a) Give Harvard architecture of micro-controller. What is the concept of pipe-lining?
       (b) What are the different addressing modes used in micro-controller system?

Q.3.(a) Give brief details of MC68HC11F Series. ?

       (b) What is the concept of I/O bound and CPU bound?

Q.4.(a) Define software abstraction with example. ?
       (b) What are the different debugging strategies? Give details of debugging tools.?


Q.5.(a) Give details and code of real time operating system architecture.?
       (b) How the semaphore works with RTOS?

Q.6.(a) Give details of logic analyzer (debugging tool).?

       (b) What are the different rules of layered software system?
Q.7.(a) Describe the concept of shared memory. Give characteristics of shared memory. ?
       (b) Give brief description of parallel slave port. ?


Q.8. Write short notes on any three of the following:
             (i) Analog to digital converter
            (ii) Analog interfacing applications
            (iii) Design using RTOS
            (iv) Simulators

META TAGS:-RGPV MCA-505 OLD PAPERS I RGTU MCA-505 EMBEDDED SYSTEM GUESSING PAPERS I RGTU MCA 5TH SEM GUESS PAPERS I RGTU MCA-505 EMBEDDED SYSTEM QUESTION PAPERS I RGPV MCA-505 EMBEDDED SYSTEM LAST 5 YEAR PAPERS I RGTU MCA 5TH SEM OLD PAPERS I RGPV MCA 5TH SEM EMBEDDED SYSTEM SAMPLE PAPERS I RGTU MCA 5TH SEM QUESTION PAPERS I RGTU MCA 5TH SEM ALL PAPERS I RGPV MCA-505 EMBEDDED SYSTEM PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS I RGTU MCA 5TH SEM LAST YEAR PAPERS I RGPV MCA-505 EMBEDDED SYSTEM OLD EXAM PAPERS I RGTU MCA-505 EMBEDDED SYSTEM PAST YEAR PAPERS I GPV MCA 5TH SEM MODEL TEST PAPERS I RGTU MCA-505 EMBEDDED SYSTEM IMPORTANT QUESTIONS I MCA-505 EMBEDDED SYSTEM QUESTION PAPERS

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers