R.G.P.V. Bhopal (MP)
A.U. (6th Semester) EXAMINATION
TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND SQC [AU-602]
Time: 3Hrs     Max Marks: 100     Min Marks: 35
Note:Attempt all questions.All question Carry equal marks.
UNIT –I 
Q..1.(a) Explain in brief the purpose of ISO 9000 series of quality standards ?
        (b) What are the important characteristics of quality management leader?
 
OR
Q.2.(a) How the top managements vision helps in transforming the organization ?
       (b) Explain Business Process Re-engineering(BPR) in brief ?

UNIT -II
Q.3.(a) Explain in taguchi loss function view of quality ?
       (b) Explain the goal post view of quality & illustrate it ?
 
OR
Q.4.(a) Define quality of design ,quality of conformance and quality of performance ?
       (b) What is chain reaction of improving the quality ?
 
UNIT - III
Q.5.(a) Explain the brief measures of variability ?
       (b) How the control charts can be used to evaluate past, present and future state of a process.?
 
OR
Q.6.(a)Explain the construction of a p-chart with an example ?
       (b) Explain in brief measures of central tendency ?
 
UNIT - IV
Q.7.(a) Explain sudden shift in level control chart pattern with suitable example ?        
       (b) Explain the procedure for constructing interrelationship diagram with suitable example ? 
OR
Q.8.(a) Construct Ishikava diagram of the barriers to quality management in an organization ?
       (b) Briefly explain the change concepts for waste elimination ?
 
UNIT - V
Q.9.(a) What are the types of process capability studies ? Describe them in brief ?
       (b) Explain the following process capability indices in brief :
             (i) Cp
             (ii) CPU
 
OR 
Q.10.(a) Explain the purpose of acceptance sampling. What are the different types of sampling plans ?
         (b) Explain the Kp rule for stable process ?
         (c) Explain the assumptions required to use the Kp rule ?

META TAGS:-RGPV TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND SQC  PAPERS I RGTU AU-602 PAPERS I RGPV AU-602 TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND SQC MODEL PAPERS I RGPV TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND SQC SAMPLE PAPERS I RGTU AU-602 TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND SQC TEST PAPERS I RGPV AU-602 TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND SQC GUESS PAPERS I RGPV AU-602 TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND SQC GUESSING PAPERS I RGPV AU-602 TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND SQC PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS I RGPV AU-602 TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND SQC LAST 5 YEAR SOLVED PAPERS I RGPV AU-602 TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND SQC PAST YEAR PAPERS I RGPV AU-602 TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND SQC OLD PAPERS I RGPV TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT AND SQC LAST SEMESTER PAPERS I RGPV AU-602 BACK PAPERS I

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers