R.G.P.V. BHOPAL,M.P.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY 3RD SEMESTER
BE-301 ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS-II
UNIT-I:-
Fourier Series:
Introduction of Fourier series , Fourier series for Discontinuous functions, Fourier series for even and odd function, Half range series Fourier Transform: Definition and properties of Fourier transform, Sine and Cosine transform.

UNIT-II:-
Laplace Transform:
Introduction of Laplace Transform,Laplace Transform of elementary functions, properties of Laplace Transform, Change of scale property, second shifting property, Laplace transform of the derivative, Inverse Laplace transform & its properties, Convolution theorem, Applications of L.T. to solve the ordinary differential equations.

UNIT-III:-
Second Order linear differential equation with variable coefficients:
Methods one integral is known, removal of first derivative,changing of independent variable & variation of parameter, Solution by Series Method.

UNIT-IV:-
Linear and Non Linear partial differential equation of first order:
Formulation of partial differential equations, solution of equation by direct integration, Lagrange’s Linear equation, charpit’s method.Linear partial differential equation of second & higher order: Linear homogeneous and Non homogeneous partial diff. equation of nth order with constant coefficients. Separation of variable method for the solution of wave and heat equations.

UNIT-V:-
Vector Calculus:
Differentiation of vectors,scalar & vector point function,geometrical meaning of Gradient, unit normal vector and directional derivative, physical interpretation of divergence and Curl.Line integral, surface integral and volume integral, Green’s, Stoke’s and Gauss divergence theorem.

REFERENCE BOOKS:-

  • Advanced Engineering Mathematics by Erwin Kreyszig, Wiley India 
  • Higher Engineering Mathematics by BS Grewal, Khanna Publication
  • Advance Engineering Mathematics by D.G.Guffy
  • Mathematics for Engineers by S.Arumungam, SCITECH Publuication 
  • Engineering Mathematics by S S Sastri. P.H.I.
META TAGS:-RGPV IT 3RD SEM MODEL PAPERS I RGTU IT-301 ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS NEW SYLLABUS I RGTU IT-301 ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS LATEST SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD RGTU ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS-II SYLLABUS I RGTU IT 3RD SEM NEW SCHEME SYLLABUS I RTU IT 3RD SEM LATEST SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD RGTU IT 3RD SEM MODEL PAPERS I RGTU IT 3RD SEM ALL SUBJECT SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD RGTU IT 3RD SEM ALL SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD RGTU IT SYLLABUS IN PDF I RGTU IT 3RD SEM REFERENCE BOOKS I RGPV ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS SYLLABUS I

1 Responses to RGTU ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS-II BE-301 SYLLABUS I RGTU IT 3RD SEM MATHEMATICS SYLLABUS I RGTU IT 3RD SEM ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD RGTU IT ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS SYLLABUS I RGPV ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS NEW SCHEME SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD RGTU ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS SYLLABUS I RGTU IT-301 ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS SYLLABUS I RGTU IT 3RD SEM ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS-II SYLLABUS I RGTU IT 3RD SEM M-2 SYLLABUS I ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS-II NEW SCHEME SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD RGPV ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS-II LATEST SYLLABUS I ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS-II LATEST SYLLABUS I DOWNLOAD RGTU IT 3RD SEM M-2 QUESTION PAPERS I IT 3RD SEM BE-301 SYLLABUS I

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Is it very hard??????

     

Post a Comment

Followers