R.G.P.V. Bhopal (MP)
C.S. (6th Semester) EXAMINATION
MICROPROCESSOR & INTERFACING [ CS-601 ]
Time: 3Hrs     Max Marks: 100     Min Marks: 35
Note:Attempt any 5 questions.All question Carry equal marks.
UNIT-I
Q.1.(a) Draw the functional block diagram of 8086 microprocessor.Explain each block in brief ?
       (b) Compare the features of Intel 80286,80386,80486 and Pentium ?
OR
Q.2.(a) Explain various addressing modes of 8086 microprocessor with suitable examples ?
       (b) Discuss arithmetic and logic instructions ?
UNIT-II
Q.3.(a) Describe the general instruction format of 8086 in brief ?
       (b) What is MACRO? Explain nested MACRO with example ?
OR
Q.4.(a) Explain the structured programming.Also discuss its basic structure ?      
       (b) Explain subordinate call and returns with example ?
UNIT-III
Q.5.(a) What is Micro-controller? Expalin the architecture of 8051 micro-controller ?
       (b) Write a short not on co-processor ?
OR
Q.6.(a) What is single chip microcomputer ? Give IC number of some microcontroller and discuss their applications ?
       (b) Draw and explain the functional block diagram of intel 8748 micro controller ?
UNIT-IV
Q.7.(a) Draw and explain the expanded block diagram of transmitter and receiver section of 88251 USART ?     
        (b) Explain in detail various bus standards and compare them ?
OR
Q.8.(a) Draw and discuss the architecture of 8089 I/O processor ?
       (b) Explain the function of the following in 8259 with block diagram:
            (i) Priority resolver.
            (ii) Cascade buffer/comparator.
UNIT-V
Q.9.(a) Explain various types of semiconductor memory ?
       (b) Write a short note on cache memory ?
OR
Q.10 Explain the following memories:-
            (i) Main memory.
            (ii) Secondary memory.
            (iii) Cache memory.
            (iv) Magnetic memory.

META TAGS:-CS-604 COMPUTER NETWORKING PAPERS I RGPV CS-604 COMPUTER NETWORKING PAPERS I COMPUTER NETWORKING PAPERS I  COMPUTER NETWORKING PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS I RGPV CS 6TH SEM SOFTWARE ENGINEERING PAPERS I CS 603 PAPER I CS 603 PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS I RGPV CS 603 SOFTWARE ENGINEERING AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT PAPERS I CS -603 LAST YEAR PAPERS I DOWNLOAD RGTU 6TH SEM SAMPLE PAPERS I RGPV 6TH SEM MICROPROCESSOR OLD PAPERS I CS 6TH SEM MICROPROCESSOR EXAM PAPERS I RGTU CS 6TH SEM COMPUTER NETWORKING QUESTION PAPERS I RGTU COMPUTER SCIENCE 6TH SEM OLD PAPERS I COMPUTER SCIENCE 6TH SEM PAPERS I RGTU CSE 6TH SEM MICROPROCESSOR PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS I RGTU MICROPROCESSOR OLD PAPERS I RGTU MICROPROCESSOR PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS I RGTU CSE 6TH SEM ALL PREVIOUS PAPERS I RGPV COMPUTER SCIENCE MODEL PAPERS I

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers