BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE (BARCH)
Term-End Examination
December, 2011
BAR-059 : ENERGY SYSTEMS AND HVAC
Time : 3 hours Maximum Marks : 70

Note :Attempt any five questions. All questions carry equal marks. Draw sketches wherever necessary.

Q.1. Explain with neat sketches the various types of wiring. 14

Q.2.Explain with neat sketches : (Any four of the following)3.5x4=14

  1. Stair case wiring
  2. Street lighting
  3. Fuse
  4. MCB
  5. Flood lighting
Q.3.What do you mean by electric load in a building ? How the load of a building be calculated ? 14

Q.4.(a) Write down the fire regulations.7
      (b) Discuss the various fire warning system with their appropriate use.7

Q.5.(a) Discuss the various aspects to be kept in mind at the planning stage of building for fire escapes. 7
       (b) Discuss, with neat sketches, of the escape chute.7

Q.6.(a) Write down the various components of air conditioning systems.7
       (b) Write down the various types of AC,systems and their appropriate use. 7.

Q.7.Discuss the working of the following with neat sketches. 7x2=14

  1. Moving walkways
  2. Escalators
Q.8.Write short notes on any two : 7x2=14
  1. Lay out of two way switches
  2. Working of a passenger lift
  3. Fire resistance 
meta tags:-b.arch previous year exam papers I download b.arch 1st sem question papers I download architecture old question papers I ignou previous year question papers I ignou technical exam papers I download b.arch 1st semester question papers I b.tech 1st sem exam papers I energy system and havc question papers I b.arch energy system and havc question papers I b.arch study materials I download b.arch study notes I b.arch previous year exam papers I ignou study materials I list of ignou course offered I download b.arch old question papers I

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers