BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE,4+1 YEAR
DEGREE COURSE
Course of Study and Scheme of Examination
Bachelor of Architecture
SEMESTER – I
AR -115 STRUCTURE-I
UNIT-I
Statics of a particle, composition and resolution of forces,moment of a force,parallel forces, couples,general conditions of equilibrium.
 
UNIT-II 
Center of gravity & moment of inertia of composition & cut out sections,parallel & perpendicular axes theorem, stability of equilibrium.
 
UNIT-III  
Simple stresses and strains, direct stresses, compound stresses.
 
UNIT-IV 
Shear force & bending moments for strained beam subjected to concentrated load & distributed loadings (Simply supported and cantilever only) support reactions.
 
UNIT-V  
Stress in beams: Direct, bending and shearing stress in beams.

META TAGS:-RGTU AR-115 STRUCTURE-I OLD PAPERS I RGPV B.ARCH 1ST SEM COMPLETE SYLLABUS I RGPV B.ARCH 1ST SEM ALL SUBJECT PAPERS I RGPV B.ARCH 1ST SEM NEW SCHEME SYLLABUS I RGPV B.ARCH 1ST SEM LATEST SCHEME SYLLABUS I RGPV B.ARCH 1ST SEM LATEST QUESTION PAPERS I RGTU B.ARCH 1ST SEM ALL SUBJECT SYLLABUS I RGPV B.ARCH 1ST SEM ALL SUBJECT OLD PAPERS I RGPV B.ARCH 1ST SEM OLD PAPERS I RGPV B.ARCH 1ST SEM AR-115 STRUCTURE-I EXAM PAPERS I RGPV B.ARCH QUESTION PAPERS I RGTU B.ARCH ALL SEM SYLLABUS I RGPV B.ARCHITECTURE COMPLETE SYLLABUS

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers