BACHELOR OF ARCHITECTURE,4+1 YEAR
DEGREE COURSE
Course of Study and Scheme of Examination
Bachelor of Architecture
SEMESTER – I
AR -116 WORKSHOP-I
The aim of the subject is to introduce to the students to the various tools used in carpentry, metal work, masonry painting etc. and get a reasonable skill in handling the materials and tools there off.
  • BRICKS:Bonds,ends and junctions,attached or detached pier, jointing, pointing, cavity walls.
  • STONE:Types and dressing, walling and joints, facing of brick or stone or brick work.
  • CARPENTRY: Understanding the structure of timber,varieties of Indian timber, commercial boards, handling different carpentry tools, carpentry process, carpentry joints and wood working machines.
  • SHEET METAL WORK:Cutting, bending and jointing of (ferrous / non ferrous metals) sheets, flats, bars, wires etc. Exercises in simple welding of angles, pipes sheets, flats.
  • PLUMBING:Introduction to various pipes and fittings screwed joints, threads bending and plumbers tools.
  • MASONARY:Handling the bricks, mixing the mortar, bond work of bricks, stones and masonry tools
  • PAINTING & POLISHING:Preparation of timber and metal surfaces,priming,painting by brush, spray guns, polishing of timber surfaces, lamination to timber surfaces.
Note:The sessionals will be in the form of different job works and sheet works in each trade and models prepared by using the above methods. An internal viva at the end on all the job works or practicals may be carried out.
META TAGS:-RGPV B.ARCH WORKSHOP-I SYLLABUS I RGTU B.ARCH 1ST SEM WORKSHOP-I QUESTION PAPERS I RGPV B.ARCH WORKSHOP PRACTICALS I RGPV B.ARCH WORKSHOP EXPERIMENTS I RGTU WORKSHOP SYLLABUS I RGPV NEW WORKSHOP-I SYLLABUS I RGPV WORKSHOP PRACTICE SYLLABUS I RGPV B.ARCH WORKSHOP PRACTICE SYLLABUS I

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers